Santa (UPS) delivered some goodies today! Here’s what was in the mail sack:
- From Adafruit
- Si5351 Breakout Board– the handy clock-generator chip I mentioned in my previous post. And it came with a 7-pin male header! How kind!
- A nice backlit 20×4 LCD display (white-on-blue)
- 20 each of male-male, female-female, and male-female 0.1″ pin jumper wires. I’ve always laughed at these a bit – they’re just wire – but for $1.95 for each pack of 20 and no additional shipping charge, why not?
- A bunch of breakaway 0.1″ male header. You can always use more breakaway male header.
- From KC9ON (3rd Planet Solar)
- A six-pack of useful 40m Crystals – 7.030, 7.050, 7.055, 7.110, 7.114, and 7.122. A piece of cake to order through ebay, and John shipped them out in no time. Came packaged in a nice mailing envelop with invoice – would gladly order from this source again.